320 Jack Purcell Ln, Ottawa, ON
How Ottawa residents want the City to move for the next 25 years?
Join CAFES, CAWI, Ecology Ottawa and FCA to discuss the City of Ottawa's Transportation Master Plan!
- The TMP Update will be presented to the City’s Transportation Committee on April 17 (agenda here). This workshop is intended to inform the public and provide opportunities to discuss these proposed policies, and contribute to feedback on them to the City.
- To register for this workshop, please e-mail [email protected] or click here
- To become informed, please go to the Engage Ottawa website for the TMP documents
- The morning session will focus on the cross-cutting themes identified in the draft TMP (eg climate change, inclusivity & equity, transportation modes and land use)
- A light lunch will be provided (courtesy of CAWI)
- The afternoon session will deal with the focussed themes identified in the draft TMP (e.g., cycling, transit, pedestrian safety and road design, metrics to evaluate transportation projects)
9:05: Panel on TMP Cross-cutting themes (climate change, equity and inclusion, land use), followed by Q&A
9:45: Discussion Groups
10:35: Plenary: reports from Discussion Groups
12:30: Welcome back
12:35: Panel on TMP Focussed Themes (cycling, transit, street design and safety, TMP project priorization metrics) followed by Q&A
1:25: Discussion Groups
2:15: Plenary: reports from Discussion Groups
3:15: Next Steps and closing