Guest post by Pamela Tourigny, terra20
terra20, North America’s most extensive eco retailer, opened in Ottawa last September. Owned by local Ottawa entrepreneurs, terra20 offers more than 12,000 products, in categories including cleaning, personal care, apparel, home solutions, and kitchen.
Just inside terra20’s main entrance, we have our core promises etched onto the wall. Those include:
- carry the healthiest, most environmentally sound products that we can find- until we find better ones
- empower our customers to become our partners in seeking out the best products
- never stop working with our vendors to find a better way
- create a shopping experience that is human, transparent, and above all, easy.
- support your journey to knowledge and understanding
- never encourage you to buy more than you need or at more expense than you can afford
- listen and learn; we will build and we will change, we will explore a better way.
terra20 will also give back to Ecology Ottawa 2% of all purchases made by its supporters. In other words, by making purchases you’d normally make, you will also be supporting Ecology Ottawa’s programs.
As an incentive to Ecology Ottawa Supporters, the first 25 sign-ups will be entered in a draw to win a $100 terra20 gift card.
Here’s how you sign up:
To register in-store - Simply visit the guest services desk in the store, identify yourself as an Ecology Ottawa supporter and present this blog post in printed form or on your smartphone. From there, you can quickly build a guest profile, and immediately begin to make purchases at the 10% discount.
To register yourself online - simply click here: http://www.terra20.com/savingforchange/signup/ Your profile will require two business days to become active and then you can make purchases online or in-store at the 10% discount.
Immediate family members are eligible to enroll in this program, if registering in-store, the family member simply needs to register with an Ecology Ottawa supporter.
We are pleased to be working with Ecology Ottawa on this initiative. For more information about terra20, visit us at www.terra20.com/community.