Adopt a tree using the Great Ecology Ottawa Tree Map
Do you know of a tree that needs adopting that isn't listed on the map? Have you planted a tree recently that you would like to share? It's easy to add your tree by following the steps below!
How to: Add Your Adopted Tree
1. Click 'Add a Tree'
2. Use the map and Street View to adjust the position of the tree marker if necessary
3. Enter the tree species and as many other details as you can
4. Select 'Continue editing this tree' and click 'Done'
5. Scroll down to the Adopted field and change the status to 'Adopted'
6. Enter as much additional detail about the tree as you can. When finished, it is very important to click the 'Save' button at the top
7. Congratulations, you've adopted a tree! Make sure to visit the Great Ecology Ottawa Tree Map from time to time to share updates on how your tree is doing
Are you ready? Click on the Great Ecology Ottawa Tree Map below to get started!
You can now add or update your adopted tree using compatible iOS and Android devices. Download the OpenTreeMap app by clicking on the buttons below: