Tuesday, November 15 from 1-2 pm at City Hall
How often do environmental and social justice groups rally in support of the City of Ottawa? That's exactly what's happening on Tuesday.
Image credit: Debra Huron
Stand together with the City of Ottawa to send a clear message to Doug Ford and his government that residents from across our city oppose Bill 23.
Bill 23 is provincial housing legislation that threatens environmental, social, and economic well-being in our city and province. Read why here.
Speakers at the event will include:
- Laïs Maurilio, City for All Women Initiative (CAWI)
- Veldon Coburn, Ph.D, Assistant Professor, Carleton University
- Moe Garahan, Executive Director, Just Food
- Kaite Burkholder Harris, Executive Director, Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa
- Daniel Buckles, Adjunct Research Professor, Carleton University
- Paul Johanis, Chair, Greenspace Alliance of Canada’s Capital
- ACORN Ottawa Member
See you at City Hall!