Join supporters from all over the city and beyond in fun networking, delicious food, cocktails, and inspiring and informative discussion from Dr. Courtney Howard, our keynote speaker, alongside a suite of other engaging speakers.
On Thursday October 28th, we gather to celebrate the progress and potential of the City of Ottawa. Scroll down for more details about all the Eco Gala has to offer!
We can't wait for you to join us! All funds raised go directly to supporting Ecology Ottawa's vision of Ottawa as the Green Capital of Canada
Like last year, this year's Eco Gala is going digital and is set to be one of the most exciting galas to date! You'll be provided with everything you need for a complete Stay-at-Home Gala experience. Be prepared for an entertaining and elegant evening that includes:
- A gift bag filled with goodies (including dinner, drinks, and a dessert)
- Raffle draws, entertainment, silent auction
- Inspiring presentations
- Live Q&A
- Unique networking opportunities, and more!
Learn more here
The Eco Gala is proud to welcome Dr. Courtney Howard as our keynote speaker for the evening. Dr. Howard is an Emergency Physician in Yellowknife, in Canada’s subarctic, and a Clinical Associate Professor in the Cumming School of Medicine at the University of Calgary. She is a nationally- and globally recognized expert on the impacts of climate change on health, and in the broader field of planetary health. She will show us how to apply big ideas to our small, local context and explain how "less CO2, more health" helps us solve two crises at once. Dr. Howard will also be answering your questions live in the second half of the show!
The Complete Stay-at-Home Gala Experience includes a gift bag filled with goodies! Sit back and let us do the work with a wonderful meal and featured products that support your community! But hurry, because once they're gone - they're gone!
Inside of this beautiful locally designed tote-bag you’ll find:
- A delicious 2 course meal prepared by Thyme & Again, featuring a Quinoa salad with Chickpeas, Roasted Peppers, Broccoli, and a vegan Balsamic Vinaigrette, followed by a vegan Roasted Vegetable Curry with Rice and Lentil Pilaf, with a side of naan
- A Hand-crafted Brownie from Strawberry Blonde, and a free cupcake coupon
- A refreshing non-alcoholic seltzer from Dominion City
- A $10 gift card from Thyme & Again so you can so you can customize your meal
- And a pollinator meadow seed packet to help you re-wild your garden next Spring and add critical habit
Auction opens: Saturday, September 25th, at 12:01 am ET
Auction closes: Thursday, October 28th, at 9:00 pm ET
Check out the amazing items generously donated by our community partners.
Bidding is open to the public, which means you DON'T need a Gala ticket for a chance to win some great prizes!